Frequently Asked Questions
The Man Who Saw God Face To Face
Raphael Okechukwu Nweze
- Is reincarnation true? Do people reincarnate?
Yes, reincarnation is true. Very true, indeed.
- Is there anything like symbols of destiny (Iyi-uwa in Igbo language)?
Symbolism is an aspect of prophecy. In many places in the Bible, God used symbols to depict or prophesy about what is going to happen. In other words, symbols of destiny, called iyi-uwa in Igbo language, are true. Jesus was presented with Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. Gold means He is a king. Frankincense, because He is a priest; and Myrrh because of his death as a saviour.
- John the Baptist was Elijah. He came to fulfill the law of karma. What of David, who also killed. How did he fulfill the law of karma?
David later reincarnated. In the book of Ezekiel, God said He will send David again to lead the Israelites.
21 "Then say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
24 "David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever.
- Did Jesus teach about reincarnation?
Yes. Several times, He was telling the Israelites that John the Baptist was Elijah. He was busy bringing the dead back to life, which is practical reincarnation. Himself reincarnated, because He died and came back to live again after three days.
- Why is it that a person does not know that he has lived or reincarnated before on earth?
- During the child’s development, most of what he knows is taken from his conscious mind. Then, as he grows up, the knowledge is gradually returned to him.
- Most of the people do not study or practice Spiritual Science. How can you know the Truth when you are not interested in the Truth?
- For a long time, the churches banned prophecy – dream, vision, trance, etc – which are the works of the Holy Spirit. How can you know the Truth when your self, your church and your religious leaders refuse to allow the Holy Spirit to speak?
- What a person was in his previous lifetimes does not matter much now. What matters are the experiences gained in those lifetimes. Experience is the best teacher.
- Majority of the people are not yet spiritually developed to withstand (contain) great spiritual differences in their previous lifetimes. They have not attained spiritual equilibrium. A person who was a Governor in his previous lifetime may be emotionally upset to discover that he is now a beggar on the street. While on earth, we play diferent roles to gain experience. What matters in spirirt is the experience gained, and not money, wealth and honours as the people foolishly think.
- For a long a time, most of the religious leaders were not spiritually awake. How can they tell you about your past lives, when they themselves are dead in spirit?
- Everybody, including the reverend ministers and their members, must start again from scratch to learn the Truth about God and life. For the time being, almost everybody is like an illiterate who boasts too much.
- Most of the people and religious leaders do not believe in reincarnation. So, how can they claim to worship God when they are busy denying what God said several times in the holy books.
How can I know how many more lives I have on Earth?
Well it is not so easy and straight to say. You should rather ask what is your state of evolution now? What task are you here to do on Earth? How well are you doing that task? Are you trying to help others, or are you interested only in helping yourself? Do you intend to go on improving yourself, or are you more interested in following the popular trends and fashions, which are misleading? Are you ready to go back to heaven or you still want to remain and return to all forms of worldliness?
How long or how many times you live on earth depends entirely on your behaviour, on whether your behaviour is good or bad, on whether you live a life ordinary or spiritual. The more spiritual you are, the better. And the more you detach yourself from the things of the world, the better. By things of the world, I mean every form of evil and craze for worldly possessions. Truly, one room for a person is more than enough for a comfortable living.
What can an individual do to reincarnate in or with the same family?
In spirit, things are planned according to necessity. If it is necessary for people to come together in another life time, then they will be so programmed to come together again. Arrangements for that specific purpose will be made.
Where do people stay before they reincarnate?
People reincarnate from the following places depended on the nature of the person and his previous lifetimes:
3. Marine kingdom.
5. Other planets.
Can someone reincarnate into an animal?
It is possible. A person can be demoted to animal level, if he commits sins and iniquities. King Nebuchadnezzar was demoted to an animal because he failed to recognize the existence and power of God. While the Israelites honoured
and respected king Herod, Jesus made it clear that Herod was only a fox, a wild dog.