Spiritual Science College
The Man Who Saw God Face To Face
Raphael Okechukwu Nweze
The Need For Spiritual Science College
The following points explain why it is necessary to establish Spiritual Science College. Also, they highlight the need for every individual to undertake training at the college:
Meaning Of Spiritual Science
- So many ministers of God are in the world.
- Majority of them are living like ordinary men without knowing that they are ministers of God. Where are the Davids, Josephs and Samuels of this generation?
- Most of the active ministers do not know the Truth about God and life. Hence, Jesus described them as blind leaders. “Let them alone: they are blind leaders of the blind. If the blind lead the blind, both shall full into a pit.” What is more? Whoever that follows a blind man, makes himself a blind fellow.
- Most of the preaching and teachings highlight prosperity, success, marriage, healing, deliverance, breakthrough, anointing etc. All these are good and necessary. But the religions, churches and ministries neglect the most important thing, which is how to find and know the Truth (How To Enter/Return To Heaven).
- So many ministers of God lost their way, because they had no one to guide them. Therefore, they become native doctors, marine spirits (eze nwaanyis) and pagans.
- The world is waiting for the anti-Christ, End Time, Armageddon, without knowing that the Anti-Christ has already finished many of his evil works, without people knowing that a terrible spiritual warfare is raging on against them. Consider the demons being cast out by deliverance at crusades and on televisions.
- Among the few ministers that have spiritual knowledge and wisdom, most of them do not teach the junior/upcoming ministers. They pride themselves of what they know, and refuse to teach junior ones. Instead, the junior ones are socialized into serving them – running errands, washing clothes, etc. The junior ones may serve them, but the major purpose should be spiritual training, education and empowerment of the junior ones.
- So many churches, fellowships, ministries etc are in operation. Yet, most of them do not know God’s priorities.
- Time is coming when a junior minister will be expected to stand in the public and speak to the world. An ignorant minister, teaching a congregation, is like a noisy vessel which contains nothing.
- You should consider education very important. That is why God says “You must be educated, because the world you are going to meet is learned.” ‘For lack of knowledge, my people perish.’ Hosea 4:6
- So many missing books of the Bible are now available to your own advantage. “The Bible is incomplete,” says the Almighty. You have to read the missing books because they are very important, juicy and powerful.
- Now is the time for you to prepare yourself by learning, reading, practice, participation, etc. For example, the seminarians are not allowed to pray for people, to prophesy, to heal, to speak in tongues, etc. So, how can they learn without practice? Without making mistakes and being corrected? Practice makes perfect.
- The major purpose why God sent you to the world is to do His work. What shall you tell God if you fail to accomplish the task? The following reasons for not doing God’s work are irrelevant:
a. I am married.
b. I am working.
c. That is not how our church worships.
d. I do not have time.
- Some wicked ones can see your spiritual talent and take it or transfer it to another person.
But here, the Angels are begging to help you make your spiritual talents manifest.
- Man has developed all things, but failed to develop himself. He boasts of Computer Science, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Social Science, Political Science, etc, but has neglected the most important one, which is Spiritual Science.
- All the worldly sciences and arts deal each with specific aspect of nature and life. For example, Computer Science is concerned with the use and development of computer. Agricultural Science is concerned with farming and animal husbandry. But Spiritual Science covers all aspects of life, both seen and unseen. That is why it is the comprehensive science, complete in coverage. Apart from teaching about the physical (seen) realities, it also teaches about the spiritual (unseen) dimensions of life.
- A scientist, who is not trained in Spiritual Science, is as an ignorant man certified free to mess things up. He worse is like an unskilled craftsman who uses every tool wrongly, and by so doing, produces more problems.
Without studying Spiritual Science, majority of the ministers of God are like a noisy mad man entertaining ignorant multitudes. Only God’s grace has sustained all the miracles, testimonies, signs and wonders, which they perform.
- How can the reverend ministers be teaching about God, without studying Spiritual Science? God is spirit, and nobody can teach about spirit without studying Spiritual Science. Moreover, those who are currently being led by the Holy Spirit are indeed few.
A university graduate showed his result sheet to a mystic. The student had scored 'A' in every course, and graduated with First Class Honours. He was expecting commendations from the mystic. The mystic looked at the result and said, "You have mastered the frivolities, and neglected the most important thing."
"W..h..a..t..?..!" exclaimed the graduate with surprise.
"To the world, you are a master," added the mystic. "But in spirit, you are only a novice."
- Majority of mankind are ignorant of their true selves, which are spirit beings. They pay more attention to the body, which is only a dress or house, and neglect the real substance which is their spirit selves.
- So many people are suffering unnecessarily, because they do not know the cause of their problems or how to solve those problems.
- Humanity are ignorant of their spiritual powers and authority, which God has given them out of love. Majority of the people do not know how to make the talents manifest and useful.
- Whatever that is physically manifest has spiritual foundation and counterpart. Therefore, to correct the problems of life, all that a person needs do is turn to spirit and make necessary changes, prevention or control.
- Among the teeming populations of the world that claim to worship God, only very few (less than 3%) worship God in spirit and in truth as God desires.
- What many call faith is nothing but stubbornness, for they are busy everyday doing the wrong things, thinking that they please God by so doing.
- Ignorant religious leaders mislead the teeming populations that are seeking God. Many believe and practice the figments of imagination, the fabrications of falsehood and the deceptions of the enemy, even without knowing that they do so.
- Most of the people do not know that they reincarnate. Many of the people you see today were the ancestors of old. Today, they continue to make the same mistakes they made in their previous lifetimes. They have become like a people who moved from light into darkness and do not know again how to came out of the darkness.
- You can not please God if you are not living your life in spirit and in truth. Jesus made this fact clear, when he said,
19 The woman said to Him, "Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship."
21 Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." John 4:19-24
- Going to church, or begin a church member is different from living in spirit and in truth. That is why today many church goers are hypocrites without knowing it.
- It is a pity that today we have so many ministers of God, who are busy preaching the word of God. What they are doing is simply quoting the scriptures, which action is quite different from teaching the main points and explaining them with supporting details.
Let everybody learn to say this prayer:
“Oh God, deliver me from all imperfections,
incompetence and unholiness.”
- Many people today live below their destined level. They can neither predict it nor control it. They live at the mercy of fate, out of ignorance.
- Majority of humanity can not interpret God’s messages given to them in dream, vision, trance, etc. That is why majority consider such messages as fever dream.
- The religions of the world have caused havoc, calamities, wars, violence, crisis and discord simply because the religious leaders are ignorant of spiritual realities of life. They are Masters at morality, but Novices at Spirituality. They hold sway and enjoy public honours and privileges all because the followers, the masses, are equally ignorant, not knowing that their leaders are unfit. This is the simple fact, a warning for all future and upcoming ministers of God to spend time to study Spiritual Science.
- Today, there are so many contradictory statements, so much misunderstanding, so many blind teachings and so many false beliefs, that at death a soul finds itself in confusion instead of happily going home heavenwards.
- The fact is that people have been gravely misinformed, gravely mistaught and gravely misled about the truth of life here on earth and hereafter. If you want to come out of your self-imposed prison, then study Spiritual Science. For in Spiritual Science, all religions and knowledge merge into one and the same Truth, and there cannot be any deception, crisis or contradictions.
- For the time being, the religious leaders are like the parable of the students who refused to study Spiritual Science, and who turned round to make themselves teachers of Spiritual Science. That is why Jesus calls them “Blind leaders of the blind" – spiritually ignorant men leading ignorant masses.”
- Currently, people are so ignorant, so misguided and so spiritually blind that they think they are in the best of conditions, whereas they are in the worst state. Even churches that claim to be the best are among the worst. Jesus said it clearly,
17 Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing' — and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked — 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
- You ought to know yourself. You suppose to know God.
- You have to find your place in life. You have to discover your call, mission and ministry in life.
- You should be able to understand spiritual statements and parables.
- You should discover and develop your potentials in life.
- You should be able to apply the word of God in different life’s situations.
- Only spirit is the way, the truth and the life. While religions and churches are for fellowship and learning of the ways of God, only Spiritual Science can teach you the Truth that sets free.
Spiritual science is the study of God and life, from the spiritual perspective. As a science, it means orderly, comprehensive and true knowledge about God and life. That is why Jesus said, “…you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." He said this to his Disciples after they have lived and preached with Him for so many days. That means that there is something very important, beyond ordinary religious worship and services.
Spiritual Science means:
Truth Or Religion?
- Life in spirit and in truth.
- Study and knowledge of God and life, from the spiritual perspective.
- Divesting (removing) all forms of blindness(ignorance), assumptions, false beliefs, etc and inabilities from your consciousness and life.
- It is not religion or church, for the journey back to the Father is a personal engagement, though we study and fellowship together. And none can do that for another. You may belong to a religion or church, but do not let that prevent you from seeking and knowing the Truth. Truth is like the sun. The rays of the sun enter into every building. But no building is big enough to contain the sun. Such is the difference between the Truth and all these man-made religions.
Understand every statement of God as a title of a book. That means that the Word of God has so many meanings and interpretations. Perfection is like a spiritual step. You repeat your religious activities, and while you do so, you progress by moving from one level of perfection to a higher level of perfection. For example, the person who sees God is at a higher level than the person who hears God. Also, the person who touches God is at a higher level than the person who sees him. All have to start from the scratch.
Every minister, and indeed every member, of every religion or church, has to start from the beginning to learn about God and life. Spiritual science is quite different from religions or churches. The same Spiritual Science is one, teaching the same Truth about God and life. It is not religion and it is not a church.
Before you can know the Truth, you must first set yourself free from the holds and limitations of every religion. For the religions were meant to lead people to the Truth. But instead of doing that, religious leaders hold people captives; thereby, denying people free and true knowledge of the Truth - about God and life. That is why Jesus was worried, saying:
8 "These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'"
One fact people quickly forget is that most of the religions and churches you see today are man-made, quite different from what their original God-sent founders intended them to be.
The college does not ask people to change their church.
Instead, you are advised to seek and know the Truth. When you know the Truth, you shall know the right things to do. That is way Jesus said, “You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”
Ministers of God are free to have/establish their own churches, fellowships, ministries, etc, provided that you do so on the directive of the Holy Spirit.
Type Of Training
Everybody shall participate as:
A student-teacher, because God may have taught you something which others shall learn from you.
For the time being, registration is free.
As from September 1 2013, candidates/participants shall be expected to pay for registration.
Every person shall pay for his own handouts/books.
If we do well, God will prosper us in many ways.
1 big note (thick cover).
Ministers of God.
Interested persons (it is strongly recommended that everybody pass through this college, because children of God are ignorant of so many things that they should know).
Nature Of Study
Regular attendance (every Wednesday at 4.00pm).
Associate members (interested person who wish to support the programe).
People are free to choose the method that suits them best. However, those on regular
attendance learn best.
Questions and comments.
Click to open any of the following:
SPIRITUAL SCIENCE COURSE OUTLINE - 2014
SPIRITUAL SCIENCE COURSE OUTLINE - 2013