MESSAGES TO MANKIND
The Man Who Saw God Face To Face
Raphael Okechukwu Nweze
Why God Is Disappointed
- You are paying too much attention to your flesh and materialism,
even to the neglect of the real self which is spirit.
You are not the flesh (body). You are mighty spirits inside human bodies. Life in spirit is everlasting, prosperous, safe and secure.
- Do not use the word “Death.”
This is because there is no death in life, which is God. What we call death is not death. Death is not the end of life, and birth is not the beginning of life. Instead of using the word “Death,” use “Departure,” “Home call,” etc, because we come and go.
We are children of Light.
We came from Light,
and to the Light we shall return!
- Do not say that somebody “gave up the ghost.”
Rather, it is the spirit that drops (down) the body, just as a person wears off a worn-out dress and throws it away. The real self is not the flesh that decays; it is the spirit which is everlasting. I wonder why these corrections have not been made over the past years and centuries.
The following are the reasons why God is disappointed with His people and ministers:
The fool has said in his heart,
- Most of the people are seeking money and wealth only. It is good to seek money and wealth. But,
people should also strive to return to heaven, which is their home and from where they came to the
world, which is God’s own school.
- Majority turn their back on God once they get money and wealth.
- People do not use their money and wealth to support God’s work. They prefer to waste their
resources on worldly things.
- Most of the people are still very selfish, even without knowing it. They do not extend their
money and riches to those around them and to those in need. Selfishness prevents people from
- People claim to love and worship God, but they turn away from doing the right things. Indeed,
majority are playing hypocrites.
- Many do not read the scriptures, and those who do read do not do what the scriptures say.
- Most of the people do not and cannot explain spiritual statements in details. What many know about Truth is very shallow and narrow. Even ministers of God are shallow in their learning and knowledge. Therefore, they do not teach so many things, which are necessary. Besides, they are stagnant and complacent in knowledge, without knowing it. Each thinks that he has known enough, whereas he knows little or nothing.
- Ministers of God concentrate on healing, deliverance, breakthrough and prosperity. These things
are good and necessary. The problem is that ministers of God do not know the things people should
do to enter the kingdom.
- People take the world as if it is all there is.
- People do not know the sole purpose of life. The earth is God’s own school. It is a castle of
illusion, necessary for a while. You enter the school by birth, leave it by death and return to it
- People do not know the sole purpose of life on earth, and they do not care to find out.
- The ministers of God have become like soldiers who were sent to arrest a noisy music band. When
the soldiers got to the stage, the joined the band in playing and dancing, instead of arresting the
- The children of God do not know the powers they have within themselves and how to use the powers. Worst of all, they spend their time and money seeking inferior powers where there is little or no power.
- People do not do spiritual practice. They do not even know that they should be doing spiritual practice. People, including ministers, are busy doing the wrong thing, and still believe that heaven shall accept such beliefs and practices from them.
- Self-righteousness: Every person judges himself to be a righteous man, fit to enter the kingdom, when he is busy doing things contrary to the expectations of heaven.
"There is no God."
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity;
There is none who does good.
2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
3 Every one of them has turned aside;
They have together become corrupt;
There is none who does good,
No, not one.
Extra Ordinary Message To The World
Very Important Messages To The World! To All Religions, To All Churches, To All Nations, To All Tribes, To All Languages, To All Organizations, To All Institutions, To All Families and To Everybody.