MESSAGES TO MASTERS OF CEREMONY, SPOKESMEN, COMEDIANS, ETC
The Man Who Saw God Face To Face
Raphael Okechukwu Nweze
By your words, you shall be saved or condemned.
- You are free to entertain people with jokes and stories.
But, make sure everything you do or say is decent and good. Despite warnings of Jesus that every word shall be judged on the least day, most of you are busy saying all kinds of vulgar things without minding the consequences. Thereby, you encourage evil, work for Satan and fight against God.
- Stop using God’s name in jokes and comedies.
Despite God’s warning that people must not take His name in vain, you crack all kinds of jokes with the name of God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. Even the audience forget God’s commandment and laugh at jokes made the name of God. God does not play game with the universe.
- Many of your answer the name of demons, evil spirits or masquerades for nick names.
That is an abomination. For example, one MC answers "Ijele", which is a masquerade in Igbo land. He fails to understand that the masquerades are the exact images of the evil spirits and demons in the hell regions.
- Many of you place yourself above the chairman at occasions, by manipulating activities.
Many of you have made themselves masters instead of servants. They always insist on controlling ceremonies whereas they are only appointed to serve and help the chairman of the occasion. You should know that the MC is a servant to the Chairman of the occasion. In the heavens, it is a grievous sin for a servant to usurp (take over) the position of his master.
- You use the great opportunity of public speaking to advertise, spread and encourage evil,
instead of using such a good opportunity to encourage morality, to the glory of God.
- You use the name of God in your jokes, to make people laugh.
You forget that God warned against using His name in vain. Likewise, you use the names of Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit in your jokes. All to your own deceit and detriment. People laugh and praise you. But search the scriptures and understand that the Master says, “Woe to you when people praise you in all worldliness.” I must warn you that God means every bit of that statement. He does not play game with the universe.
- You joke with the name of Adam and blame him for foolishness.
In that way, you forget that Adam is not your age mate. Search the bible, from the book of Genesis to the book of Revelation. You will discover that after the fall in the Garden of Eden, and apart from the book of Genesis, God did not mention Adam’s name again, even to Revelation. So, how come you are bold enough to call Adam frequently, whereas God is silent about him.
- You are quick to say any vulgar words, provided that people laugh and clap.
Have you forgotten that Jesus warned against speaking bad words? You shall be held accountable for every word that comes out of your mouth, no matter how small it may be. Once an evil is spoken, it is already laden with evil and manifest.
- Beware of praising men,
for praises belong to God, and His blessings are for His children.
- Avoid derogatory (disrespectful) remarks.
Do not mock a person in order to praise another. Sometimes, you kill people’s heart by saying bad things about them.
- Many of you are talkative.
So much talking wearies the soul, and causes spiritual downfall. Do you know that you spiritual level is not up to 20%. That is very bad, indeed.
- Your records in the heavens are blinking red.
That simply means that many of you shall end up in the hell fire, if you refuse to repent.
- Avoid careless, sexy and demonic demonstrations,
in public places and occasions. Such practices corrupt the youths and children.
- Avoid unnecessary praises and appellations given to people,
contrary to the demands of life in spirit and in truth. People must learn to work, but not for praises and appellations.
- Music is played so loud that it is deafening and disturbing.
Loud speakers are set to blaring heights, instead of being mellowed down to the venue of the occasion.
- Some of you are sabotaging others, to the detriment of you all.
Likewise, by your thoughts and actions.
Discourage noisy, booming and bombarding sounds and music.
Noise is detrimental to health,
and it is a nuisance to spiritual life;
it disorganizes spiritual growth.
Extra Ordinary Message To The World
Very Important Messages To The World! To All Religions, To All Churches, To All Nations, To All Tribes, To All Languages, To All Organisations, To All Institutions, To All Families and To Everybody.