Messages For The Pagans
The Man Who Saw God Face To Face
Raphael Okechukwu Nweze
The following messages are for those who practise idolatry, as well as for Christians who secretly or openly join the pagans.
For details of the pagan beliefs, practices and teachings being enforced in the churches, see the followings:
- Pagans do not, and cannot, enter the kingdom of heaven.
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
- The evidence is that you pagans are always talking of people living inside the ground (earth, Ndi Ala). These people you talk about are in the Abyss (Hades). That place is like the bottomless pit, and it is region of darkness. On the day I visited the place, many of the people therein wanted to leave the place with me, but it was not possible for them. And when I later interceded on their behalf with the blood of Jesus, only few were set free. Be warned!
- A study of the bible and history of the Israelites shows that one major reason why God turned His back on the Israelites and visited them with calamities was because of pagan practices in high places (places of idol worship).
- 1 Then the Angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said:"I led you up from Egypt and brought you to the land of which I swore to your fathers; and I said, 'I will never break My covenant with you. 2 And you shall make no covenant with the inhabitants of this land; you shall tear down their altars.' But you have not obeyed My voice. Why have you done this? 3 Therefore I also said, 'I will not drive them out before you; but they shall be thorns in your side, and their gods shall be a snare to you.'" 4 So it was, when the Angel of the LORD spoke these words to all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voices and wept.
- 11 Then the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served the Baals; 12 and they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, who had brought them out of the land of Egypt; and they followed other gods from among the gods of the people who were all around them, and they bowed down to them; and they provoked the LORD to anger. 13 They forsook the LORD and served Baal and the Ashtoreths. 14 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel. So He delivered them into the hands of plunderers who despoiled them; and He sold them into the hands of their enemies all around, so that they could no longer stand before their enemies. 15 Wherever they went out, the hand of the LORD was against them for calamity, as the LORD had said, and as the LORD had sworn to them. And they were greatly distressed.
- 9 Also the children of Israel secretly did against the LORD their God things that were not right, and they built for themselves high places in all their cities, from watchtower to fortified city. 10 They set up for themselves sacred pillars and wooden images on every high hill and under every green tree. 11 There they burned incense on all the high places , like the nations whom the LORD had carried away before them; and they did wicked things to provoke the LORD to anger, 12 for they served idols, of which the LORD had said to them, “You shall not do this thing."
2 Kings 17:9-12
- The pagans claim that they are more righteous and truthful than the Christians, and therefore they are the ones qualified to enter the kingdom of heaven. All these reasoning are the figments of imagination, the fabrications of falsehood and the deceptions of the enemies. The spiritual law is that when you die, you go to whatever you worship. And the pagans have their dwelling place in the dark regions, which are neither comfortable places nor bright regions.
- All the idols and charms you invoke or bring into the family compounds are among the iniquities God spoke against in the Ten Commandments.
4 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image — any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
- Today, many families, even Christian families, are still suffering from the abominations of their ancestors. Due to disobedience to the Word of God, generations bring upon themselves and their descendants the following calamities: sufferings, desolation, ruin, diseases, infertility, failures, losses, hardship, frustration, handicap, demonic possession and manipulation, death, defilement, curses, set backs, lack of peace, disappointments, promise and fail, marriage crisis, etc. Every compound has to be purified and the blessings of God restored to it.
By compound is meant every home, office, church, school, company, establishment, lands and farms, even properties.
- It was because of idolatry that God told Abraham to leave his father’s land to dwell in the land of Canaan. Abraham’s father was selling idol and images. God directed Abraham to leave his father’s land, so that Abraham can become the father of a new nation holy to the Lord. What God did was right.
It is indeed quite disappointing that the religious leaders never give this complete and accurate explanation to the church members. That is why today so many Christians live in the midst of paganism and still think that they are acceptable to God. Truly, they deceive themselves by their hypocrisy and to their own detriments. Almost every family among the Christians still has a family idol, a pagan altar, ancestral home or Okwu-ani.
- The enemies (evil spirits) pretend to be your friends, but they end up dealing with you, mercilessly and relentlessly. Be warned!
- Most of the problems in the world today were caused by paganism. For so many centuries, the Catholic Church has been misleading the world, teaching man-made doctrines in place of God’s commandments, statutes and precepts. All these evils infested the church when Constantine, a pagan general, was the head of the church. Today, the Catholic Church and most of the Christian churches still practices his pagan beliefs and practices because the religious leaders are not spiritually awake, enlightened and experienced. Despite warnings in the Bible, the churches continue to do the wrong things, thinking that they are pleasing God, without knowing that they are busy deceiving themselves and misleading ignorant masses into the hell fire.
- 3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman (church) sitting on a scarlet beast (kingdom, city) which was full of names of blasphemy (every form of idols – Mary, saints, images and shrines), having seven heads (dominion) and ten horns (ten kings). 4 The woman (church) was arrayed in purple (honoured as the greatest, best in religion) and scarlet (very active), and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls (having riches and treasures), having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations (idolatry) and the filthiness (the evil effects) of her fornication (idolatry). 5 And on her forehead a name was written: Mystery (unknown, undetected, hidden), Babylon The Great (the same great idol started by King Nebuchadnezzar), The Mother Of Harlots (a pagan church that produces many pagan churches) And Of The Abominations (sins and iniquities) Of The Earth.
- 6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints (persecution of true worshippers, inquisition, …) and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
- 1 After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! 2 For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot (pagan church) who corrupted the earth with her fornication (idolatry); and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her."
- Every form of paganism has been copied into the Catholic Church without people knowing what is happening, all because people do not study spiritual science. The beliefs and practices include: sun day worship, images, Mary, Saints, shrines, pagan titles (Ozo Uka), titular names, New Yam Festival (Iwa Ji), penances, rosaries, novenas, Queen of Heaven, etc, even masquerades in churches and seminaries.
- The situation is now so terrible that majority of the dead do not, and cannot, enter the kingdom of heaven. Still, those remaining on earth are not ready and willing to take corrections.
"You must be holy, because I, the Lord, am holy."
Beyond All Reasonable Doubts!
A clear explanation on the need for corrections of Roman Catholic Beliefs and Practices. And a call on all other religions to investigate their beliefs and practices, and return to their original worship.
Now, the church has accepted that the Pope is fallible. Read sweeping apologies in the text, Pope Says Sorry For Sins Of Church
Why A Pope May Go To Hell
Serving God is not a question of just believe. Learn how things are quite different in spirit, from what churches practise.