Frequently Asked Questions
The Man Who Saw God Face To Face
Raphael Okechukwu Nweze
- When you go to prayers or fellowship, some individuals deliver messages to people. When do they receive all these messages?
They receive a message at the time the message was sent from God. The time may be:
- During the prayer. Five minute is enough time to receive so many messages from the Angels.
- During the singing, praises and worship.
- In dreams, visions, and trances.
- In advance: few days before the event.
- On seeing the person who has the message.
- By the feelings experienced by the prophets, visioners or ministers.
- Sometimes, you have a feeling that something will happen. You say it, but people would not believe it. Eventually, it happens. What causes it?
That is prophecy in action. That time you think you have the feeling, it is not feelings that you do have. Instead, it is your Guardian Angel or the Holy Spirit speaking to you, telling you what shall soon take place.
If you have reached this stage in spiritual development, you should rejoice and thank God. It is a sign of good spiritual growth, a sign that you are spiritually alive.
- What does it mean if I donít hear Godís voice?
It means that you are not yet spiritually awake, enlightened and experienced. If you want to hear God, become interested in life in spirit and in truth. Observe quiet times, prayers and meditation. Read the scriptures and sacred texts.